Give to Social Change
Social Change has several programs, events and intiatives in which becoming a donor could be instrumental in the advancement.
Opportunities to make an impact:
- Sponsor a Program: We have 14 programs at more than 30 sites. Consider sponsoring a specific program that is connected to a mission or cause that is important to you.
- Sponsor a Signature Event: We have more than 14 signature events a year. Consider supporting Social Change by being an event donor.
- Scholarship: Honor an outstanding employee or volunteer with a montary scholarship that aids in edcuation or fund an undergraduate, graduate and/or professional student to work in Social Change, through a research appointment or Graduate Aministrative Assistant position.
- Fund a new Professsional Staff Member: Increase the student support and expansion of Social Change.
- Sponsor Leadership Courses or Capstone: We have three leadership courses and a developing capstone track for students invovled in Social Change. Consider funding a course or fieldtrip for students.
- Sponsor Operational Costs: Provide general office and operational costs to support continued Social Change efforts.
Social Change Funds
(315780) The Dr. Patricia F.R. Cunningham II Fund for Social Change
(314509) Social Change Initiatives
For Information on how to become a donor and support Social Change, contact Ashley L. Pryor, Interim Director, firstname.lastname@example.org